What is a home inspection?
A general home inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of a residential property, performed for a fee, which is designed to identify defects within specific systems and components defined by InterNACHI Standards that are both observed and deemed material by the inspector. The scope of work may be modified by the Client and Inspector prior to the inspection process.
Should I attend the inspection?
- Yes, an inspection is a highly educational event. We advise you to attend all or part of the inspection, although attendance is not absolutely necessary. Join us and learn. Ask questions. Paradise Home Inspections Kauai has lots of information to share!
When will I receive my report?
- We strive to deliver reports within 24 hours of the inspection.
Does my inspection come with a warranty?
- No, our home inspection does not include any warranties. We advise our clients to purchase a home warranty with their home.
Who should order a home inspection? You should, if:
- You’re considering purchasing a home
- You’re preparing your home for listing to sell
- You're a homeowner and would like to know more about your home's characteristics, strengths, weaknesses, potential defects, etc.